Ten things you probably don't know about me:
1) I suck at social media. I'm awkward and shy, so I rarely post anything, but I'm working on it.
2) I'm half Native American. I can't tell you how many times I've been asked if I've ever lived on/been to a reservation. (The answer is "no")
3) I was born and raised in Sterling, VA, which is about 30 miles outside of Washington, DC. I moved to Texas when I was 18 for a boy. That was 17 years ago, and that boy is now my husband.
4) I met said husband when I was 15, and he was 17. It was love at first sight, but I didn't know it at the time. All I knew was that he made my stomach do funny things and I liked the way he looked without a shirt.
5) I have no sense of time. Five minutes to me is an hour and a half in the real world. I've given up trying to fix it at this point and just accept it. This means that I'm late for
everything. Literally EVERYTHING. Case in point: I was born two weeks past my due date, and only because the doctors went in and c-sectioned my ass outta there. It's pretty much set the tone for my entire life.
6) I'm stubborn. Like, really stubborn. Did you read that part above where I was basically evicted from my mother's uterus because I wouldn't take the hint and GTFO?
7) I love sleeping. It's the best. I could easily sleep 12 hours every night, but my kids need, like, food and stuff, so I can't.
8) My all-time favorite TV show is The Office. I could watch it all day, every day and never get tired of it. Ever.
9) I have four kids now. Four! Two girls and two boys. If you told me when I was a teenager that I'd have four kids someday, I would've laughed in your face and called you a liar.
10) My husband thinks it's weird that I write romance novels, because I'm the most unromantic person in the world.