STAY DRY. STAY WARM.
The Nike Lupinek Flyknit Low Men's Shoe features a snug Flyknit upper, a protective finish and aggressive outdoor traction for warmth and weather resistance perfect for cold city streets.
- Flyknit upper offers breathability, stretch and support
- Flywire cables wrap your foot for a lightweight, adaptive fit
- DWR (durable, water-repellent) finish helps keep your feet dry
- Injected unit sole provides lightweight cushioning
- Aggressive lug pattern and rubber pods on outsole for durable traction
- Forefoot flex grooves offer natural movement
FLYKNIT ORIGINSNike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners seeking a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability—all in one layer—was refined. The result is a featherweight, formfitting and virtually seamless upper.
- Additional Information