SUPERIOR STABILITY. WEATHER PROTECTION.
Always there to support you, the Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 Shield Men's Running Shoe is updated with a wider base for incredible stability, and bouncy, flexible cushioning that delivers one smooth stride after another. A weatherized upper and durable traction pattern help keep you dry and on the move in wet-weather conditions.Enhanced Stability
Dynamic Support technology adapts to your stride to provide a stable landing with every step. Soft foam cushioning eases the transition from heel to toe.Secure Lockdown
Dynamic Fit technology wraps your midfoot for a secure, personalized fit and locked-in feel.All-Weather Protection
A durable, water-repellent Flymesh upper helps keep your feet dry while a sticky rubber outsole provides durable traction over wet surfaces.More Details
- Mesh inner sleeve provides breathability and a sock-like fit
- Nike Zoom Air unit in the forefoot for low-profile, responsive cushioning
- OrthoLite® sockliner enhances responsive cushioning
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces for additional lockdown
- Deep flex grooves provide flexibility for smooth transitions
- Weight: 11.2 ounces (men's size 10)
- Offset: 10mm
Runner’s World is a registered trademark of Rodale, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Additional Information