PROTECTION FROM THE ELEMENTS
The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Shield Canvas PC Boot is made with a water-resistant canvas upper and a rugged outsole for comfort in wet, rainy conditions.
- Counter Climate technology repels water
- Shield canvas upper helps keep feet dry
- Padded collar helps keep out the elements
- Rugged rubber outsole offers superb traction and durability
- Reflective elements stand out in low light
CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR ORIGINS
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
COUNTER CLIMATE COLLECTIONThe Counter Climate Collection offers the Converse styles you love—enhanced for rain-or-shine comfort. Meticulous design, premium materials and durable construction help keep your feet warm and dry, no matter what the weather.
- Additional Information