TOUGH CONSTRUCTION. WANDERLUST APPROVED.
Rugged and ready for action, the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Descent Shoe comes equipped with a durable suede upper and aggressive traction pattern to help keep you comfortable and sure-footed, whether you're hitting the trails or exploring the urban jungle.
- Suede upper and double toe cap for durability
- EVA sockliner for cushioning
- Rubber outsole with exceptional traction and durability
- Neoprene inner sleeve and tongue gusset for a secure fit
- Extended sidewalls enhance protection from the elements
- D-ring eyelets for secure, durable closure
CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR ORIGINSCreated in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
- Additional Information