DEFY THE ELEMENTS
Ultra-light and springy, the Converse Jack Purcell S Series Boot delivers exceptional comfort while providing superior weather protection wherever your journey takes you.
- Counter Climate technology helps block out water
- Plush Nike Lunarlon cushioning for lasting comfort
- Leather upper with neoprene inner sleeve for comfort and weather protection
- Herringbone pattern for traction
- Lightweight design for comfort
COUNTER CLIMATE COLLECTION
The Counter Climate Collection offers the Converse styles you love—enhanced for rain-or-shine comfort. Meticulous design, premium materials and durable construction help keep your feet warm and dry, no matter what the weather.
Jack Purcell OriginsBack in the 1935, legendary Canadian badminton champion Jack Purcell was undefeated worldwide—and increasingly frustrated with the quality of badminton footwear. In designing his own athletic shoe, Purcell created a canvas and rubber sneaker with a signature "smile" across its toe—a now-iconic celebration of personal style and casual refinement.
- Additional Information