FLEXIBLE AND SUPPORTIVE
The Nike Free Train Versatility Men's Training Shoe gives you the flexible support you need for intense and varied workouts. A warp knit upper with Flywire cables offers powerful lockdown, while a revolutionary Nike Free outsole expands and contracts with your foot on every landing.
The breathable warp knit upper offers multidirectional stretch and incredible durability, letting you move freely and confidently during tough workouts.
Lightweight Flywire cables hug your midfoot, offering stability and support whether you're sprinting, cutting and jumping.
With each stride, the updated Nike Free outsole's unique tri-star structure expands and contracts in all directions, following the natural motion of your foot.
- No-sew overlays add lightweight support and durability
- Heel loop for easy on and off
- Durable Phylon midsole doubles as an outsole for lightweight comfort
- Molded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot for added support
- Rubber reinforcements enhance durability in key areas
- Rounded, anatomical heel helps you move naturally
Nike Free OriginsAfter learning that Stanford athletes had been training barefoot on the university's golf course, three of Nike's most innovative and creative employees set out to develop a shoe that felt natural and weightless, similar to bare feet. The team spent eight years studying the biomechanics of runners' feet in motion. The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from the inside out.
- Additional Information